Your future is just a click away.
Deliver Connectivity to the Underserved
Trilogy NextGen provides wireless network solutions by leveraging the right mix of technologies to solve connectivity challenges. Join our team and make an impact on the future of connectivity.
Send your resume to: Careers@TrilogyNextGen.com
As a leading designer and manager of highly reliable and secure networks, Trilogy NextGen provides customized connectivity solutions to education institutions, smart cities, and industries by utilizing a variety of spectrum (CBRS, unlicensed, and broadcast) and technologies (LTE/5G, Wi-Fi, ATSC3.0). Our expertise in networks, IT, and the cloud makes it simple for you to leverage the right technologies to solve your most demanding connectivity challenges.
Job Title: Pre-Sales Engineer – 4G/5G Private Networks and City-Wide Wi-Fi
As a Pre-Sales Engineer at Trilogy NextGen your role is pivotal in shaping the future of network connectivity. The position is based on-site in the Dallas / Fort Worth Area at Trilogy Next Gen’s offices in Irving, Tx and will require nationwide travel from time to time. This position has a sales commission incentive.
- Collaborate with the sales team, customers, and partners to create tailored solutions that address customer challenges, encompassing 4G/5G private networks, city-wide Wi-Fi, and cybersecurity.
- Stay updated on the latest solution components and best practices, including RAN, Core, routing/switching, security, transport, and Wi-Fi.
- Develop technical solution collaterals, including PowerPoint presentations and solution descriptions.
- Work with vendors to develop solution costs to ensure competitiveness.
- Build strong relationships with internal stakeholders, including engineering, deployment, labs, sales, and marketing teams.
- Collaborate with external ecosystem partners, such as solution partners and service partners, to deliver comprehensive solutions.
- Define technical criteria and solution acceptance criteria based on customer needs and market demands.
- Develop High-Level Designs (HLD) integrating 4G/5G private networks, Wi-Fi, and robust cybersecurity measures.
To excel in this role, you should have:
- At least 7 years of experience in the wireless telecom industry.
- Previous roles covering responsibilities in architecting solutions, systems engineering, network engineering, pre-sales engineering, and systems integration.
- Proficiency in LTE, 5G, and Wi-Fi technologies and a track record of creating customer-facing solution collateral.
- Experience working with product vendors in domains like RAN, Core, Routing/Switching, Security, end-user devices, and Wi-Fi.
- Knowledge of CBRS systems and expertise in network design, operations, and monitoring, including KPIs for service assurance.
Knowledge and Skills:
You will need to have:
- Deep understanding of 3GPP systems, including LTE and 5G architectures, sub-components, and theory of operation.
- Familiarity with various deployment options for 3GPP networks and concepts such as neutral host.
- Proficiency with CBRS systems and Spectrum Access System theory of operation.
- In-depth knowledge of specific products in at least two of the following domains: RAN, Core, Routing/Switching, Security, end-user devices, and Wi-Fi.
- A broad understanding of various tools in network design, monitoring, and optimization.
- Working knowledge of cloud native and virtualization technologies
- Cyber security knowledge
- Ability to create P&Ls and prepare technical proposals.
Your skills should include:
- Exceptional listening skills and the ability to synthesize customer needs and requirements effectively.
- Flexibility and adaptability to changing environments and technologies.
- Strong attention to detail and a hands-on approach.
- Analytical rigor and the ability to communicate technical information effectively, both in writing and verbally.
- Proficiency in technical writing, creating presentation materials using Microsoft PowerPoint and Word, and delivering impactful oral presentations.
- Collaborative skills for working with multiple stakeholders and diverse viewpoints.
- Effective proposal management.
Additional Knowledge and Skills (Desirable):
It’s a bonus if you have:
- Knowledge or experience in broadcast and multicast technologies.
- Experience in software engineering or architecture.
- Expertise in virtualization and cloud technologies.
- Knowledge of IEEE specifications.
- Experience working in open-source environments and open networking initiatives.
- Knowledge of robotics and Industry 4.0 concepts.
This role reports to the Solutions Engineer Director and involves close collaboration with cross-functional teams to drive innovative network solutions and ensure customer satisfaction.
Technical Implementation Lead – Private LTE/5G
As a leading designer and manager of highly reliable and secure networks, Trilogy NextGen provides customized connectivity solutions to education institutions, smart cities, and industries by utilizing a variety of spectrum (CBRS, unlicensed, and broadcast) and technologies (LTE/5G, Wi-Fi, ATSC3.0). Our expertise in networks, IT, and the cloud makes it simple to leverage the right technologies to solve your most demanding connectivity challenges.
Role: Technical Implementation Lead – Private LTE/5G
The technical implementation lead will be responsible for successfully integrating, testing, and validating end-to-end private LTE/5G solutions for Trilogy’s customers.
The position is based on-site in the Dallas / Fort Worth Area at Trilogy Next Gen’s offices in Irving, Tx.
Travel requirement: up to 60%
Please send your resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org
In this job, you will:
- Serve as a primary technical contact for enterprise implementations, working with key specialists in ensuring the successful execution.
- Develop and maintain trusting and collaborative technical customer relationships
Work closely with solution vendors, engineering, and technical services, to verify solutions components, bill of materials
- Ensure proposed solutions are well integrated into the customer environment
- Develop technical solutions, test plans, and scope of work documents to ensure the proposed solution is well-tested and accepted by the customer
- Develop High-Level Designs (HLD)
- Develop Low-Level Designs (LLD) including connectivity diagrams, IP plans, signaling and data flows
- Be a subject matter expert for the Private LTE/5G components (RAN, Core, Routing / Switching / Security, transport, backhaul)
- Lead ongoing support, troubleshooting, and maintenance of the private LTE/5G network, ensuring the highest level of system availability and performance.
- Report technical status updates, risks, and problem resolutions
- Stay abreast of industry trends, emerging technologies, and best practices related to Private LTE/5G implementation.
- Identify opportunities for process improvements, system enhancements, and operational optimizations.
The experience and knowledge we are looking for:
- 7+ years of hands-on experience with integrating, monitoring, testing, and optimizing cellular networks including LTE, and 5G at a vendor
- 5+ years of customer-facing technical engineering roles
- 2+ years of hands-on experience in definition solutions, configurations, troubleshooting, and managing specifically private LTE/5G solutions (e.g: Nokia DAC, Azure Private 5G, Athonet, Pente)
- Experience with using various tools for performance data collection and analysis
- Knowledge of 3gpp systems – LTE, 5G – architecture, sub-components, theory of operation
- Knowledge of hardware, and software architecture of solutions
- Various deployment options of 3gpp networks, concepts such as neutral host
- CBRS systems, Spectrum Access System – theory of operation
- Expertise in networking – routing, switching, and security.
- Depth of knowledge with specific products in at least 2 of the following domains: RAN, Core, Routing / Switching, Security, end-user devices
- General landscape of various tools in the network design, monitoring, and optimization
- Familiarity with Wi-Fi / WLAN solutions
Skills you will need:
- Hands-on, detailed oriented.
- Analytical rigor
- Problem-solving skills to identify and resolve technical issues related to configurations, or integrations.
- Ability to troubleshoot system performance, data integrity, or connectivity problems, working collaboratively with IT teams and vendors to implement solutions
- Listening skills, the ability to effectively synthesize customer needs and requirements
- Highly effective communication (written, spoken)
- Technical writing, producing work documents
- Excellent oral presentation
- Collaborating and working with multiple stakeholders and diverse viewpoints
Minimum educational background we like to see:
- A bachelor’s degree in either engineering, technology
It would be a bonus if you have:
- Vendor certifications (e.g: Nokia, Cisco, Ericsson)
- Cloud certifications (Azure, AWS, GCP)
- Experience with Enterprise Wi-Fi
- Experience with microwave systems
- Certifications in Networking – routing, switching, security.
- Certifications in Wi-Fi / WLAN
- IT, security experience, or certifications
Sr. IT Systems Manager
Trilogy NextGen, a leading and innovative technology-driven organization, seeks a highly skilled and experienced Sr. IT Systems Manager to join our dynamic team. As our Sr. IT Systems Manager, you will play a crucial role in overseeing the design, implementation, and management of our company’s IT infrastructure. If you are a seasoned IT professional with a background in Information Technology and Telecommunication, we invite you to apply and be part of our exciting journey.
Position: Sr. IT Systems Manager
Location: Irving Texas
- Lead and manage the internal IT offerings, providing guidance and mentoring to ensure the team’s success in delivering reliable and efficient technology services.
- Develop and implement IT infrastructure strategies that align with the company’s overall goals and support growth and scalability.
- Oversee the design, installation, configuration, and maintenance of the company’s infrastructure.
- Monitor system performance, troubleshoot issues, and implement appropriate solutions to ensure optimal system functionality and uptime.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to understand business requirements and translate them into IT solutions that enhance productivity and efficiency.
- Implement and enforce IT security policies, ensuring data protection, network security, and disaster recovery plans are in place and effective.
- Manage vendor relationships and negotiate contracts to procure hardware, software, and IT services at competitive rates.
- Stay updated with the latest industry trends and emerging technologies and assess their potential application to improve the company’s IT infrastructure.
- Prepare and manage the IT budget, ensuring cost-effectiveness while meeting the organization’s needs.
- Provide regular reports and updates to Leadership on IT system performance, projects, and key metrics.
- Train and develop Field Specialist Technicians.
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science, Information Technology, or 5 Years of related Experience.
- Experience in managing complex IT systems.
- Strong technical knowledge in networking, servers, cloud technologies, virtualization, and enterprise-level systems.
- Demonstrated leadership and people management skills, with the ability to build and motivate high-performing teams.
- Excellent problem-solving and decision-making abilities, with a proactive and analytical approach to challenges.
- Strong project management skills, with the ability to prioritize and manage multiple projects simultaneously.
- Effective communication and interpersonal skills, capable of collaborating with stakeholders at all levels.
- A passion for staying ahead of technology advancements and applying them to improve business processes.
- Proven knowledge of the following technologies/solutions, Private Cloud, ATSC 3.0, CBRS/PLTE, ISP Infrastructure, Physical Security, and Network Design/Deployment.
- Hands-on experience with deployment of networks, physical hardware (Servers, Racks, fiber, Ethernet, electrical needs).
- Advanced troubleshooting skills from L1-L3.
- Understanding of Signal Flow/DATA Flow (OSI).
- Hands-on experience with various network tools.
- Ability to manage vendor relations and knowledge of Cisco, Fortinet, Verkada, and VMWARE at a partner level.
To apply send your resume to email@example.com
Business Operations Associate
As a leading designer and manager of highly reliable and secure networks, Trilogy NextGen provides customized connectivity solutions to education institutions, smart cities, and industries by utilizing a variety of spectrum (CBRS, unlicensed, and broadcast) and technologies (LTE/5G, Wi-Fi, ATSC3.0). With our expertise in networks, IT, and cloud, we make it simple for you to leverage the right technologies to solve your most demanding connectivity challenges.
Role: Business Operations Associate
The Business operations Associate will be responsible for supporting the day-to-day sales processes and performing analysis to drive strategic decision-making.
In this job, you will:
- You must demonstrate different influencing styles as appropriate to a situation, whilst demonstrating a history of successfully building and maintaining trusting relationships with colleagues and customers
- Successful track record of achieving immediate credibility; presenting varying ideas to create value and challenge the status quo; and able to think quickly, listen well, and understand how to react and modify approach in front of clients and other key influencers
- Strong influential skills with ability to work across diverse stakeholders to drive common solutions
- Excellent presentation and listening skills
- Should be able to thrive in a very rapidly changing environment
- Collaborate with project teams to gather and analyze data, develop hypotheses, and generate insights for strategic decision-making.
- Contribute to the creation of client presentations, reports, and deliverables that effectively communicate findings and recommendations.
- Collaborate with internal stakeholders (engineering, deployment, labs, sales, marketing)
- Review technical criteria, and solution requirements acceptance criteria based on customer needs
- Present detailed solutions to customers
- Strong academic track record and exceptional analytical skills, with the ability to solve complex problems using data-driven insights.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal, with the ability to effectively convey complex concepts to diverse stakeholders.
- Proficiency in using MS Office Suite (Excel, PowerPoint, Word) and data analysis tools.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, collaborative environment and manage multiple tasks with attention to detail.
- Strong team player with the ability to collaborate effectively and build relationships across all levels of the organization.
- Demonstrated leadership potential through extracurricular activities, internships, or community involvement.
- Passion for learning, intellectual curiosity, and a desire to continuously develop new skills.
To apply send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Robotics - Service Engineer
As a leading designer and manager of highly reliable and secure networks, Trilogy NextGen provides customized connectivity solutions to education institutions, smart cities, and industries by utilizing a variety of spectrum (CBRS, unlicensed, and broadcast) and technologies (LTE/5G, Wi-Fi, ATSC3.0). Our expertise in networks, IT, and the cloud makes it simple for you to leverage the right technologies to solve your most demanding connectivity challenges. We combine connectivity with applications such as Robotics, Smart lighting, and Security to meet our client’s needs.
The Service and Maintenance Engineer will operate both as a deployment and as a long-term maintenance engineer. The goal is to ensure that once the customer is onboarded, they have a smooth and pleasant experience from robot deployment till the end of the life cycle. The role requires both technical and empathy toward customers to ensure they feel that someone got their back from day one. You will need to use a broad range of skill sets and practical experience to successfully understand the customer requirement, and their operational environment and identify the best way possible to ensure that their robots are up and running. The role will also require you to identify and document common challenges and friction points that the customer faces while deploying and daily usage of the robot. The role will require traveling nationally and being present at the customer site up to 50% of the time.
Location: Irving, Tx, USA
- Successful field service and maintenance of robotics or automation solutions in industrial (manufacturing, warehouses), and security industry
- Experience with AGVs, AMRs, and Robotic systems
First 60 Days:
The first 30 days will be focused on getting a deep understanding of the existing product, Electrical-Mechanical System, PLC programming, Linux operating system, networking process, existing challenges, and goals.
30-60 days would be focused on the hands-on deployment of our robots on shop floors; and hands-on experience with performing pre-emptive service and maintenance operations.
- You will be responsible for the service and maintenance of robots in the USA
- You will be the first point of contact for customers during and after the deployment
- You will take responsibility for large-sized projects, coordination between teams, and planning of the project.
- You will take full responsibility for identifying ways to simplify the deployment of robots by customers themselves, essential for the product’s success
- Work extremely closely with sales, robotics software engineering, full stack development, and hardware teams.
- Site Survey/Assessment: Collaborate with the presales team to conduct site surveys and assessments. This involves evaluating the customer’s location, infrastructure, and specific requirements to determine the ideal setup and deployment for the robot.
- Robot Setup and Commissioning: Responsible for setting up, commissioning the robot on-site and ensuring the robot is ready for operation.
- Testing and Troubleshooting: Perform thorough testing, identify and troubleshoot errors/failures and implement appropriate solutions to resolve the issues promptly.
- Repairs and Scheduled Maintenance: Handle repairs and maintenance tasks for the robot. This involves conducting regular maintenance activities as per the SOP/guidelines and addressing any breakdowns or equipment failures.
- Travel and On-Site Support: Travel to customer sites, both local and international (whenever necessary), to provide on-site support, conduct setup/commissioning, perform maintenance tasks, and resolve technical issues at short notice to provide support or address urgent issues. Additionally, you should be willing to adapt to the customer’s work environment and schedule, which may include night shifts when necessary.
- Service/Fault Reports: Responsible for documenting service and fault reports. This includes accurately recording the details of the service provided, issues encountered, and the actions taken to resolve them. These reports are typically submitted to superiors and key individuals within the organization for review and analysis.
- Data Management: Maintain detailed records of all tasks related to customer service. This includes maintaining customer service logs, updating internal service records, and ensuring all documentation is completed in a timely manner.
- Training and Documentation: Train customers and end-users on the proper handling, maintenance, and safety procedures of robot operation. Create and update documentation, including user manuals and service guides, to facilitate knowledge transfer and enhance support processes.
What we are looking for (you do not need to meet 100%):
- Certificate/A.S. in Engineering Technology or related fields
- 2 years of experience in servicing electronic and mechanical equipment/machines.
- Experience with troubleshooting and debugging hardware, electronics, and software.
- Excellent problem-solving skills and the ability to work under pressure in fast-paced environments.
- Effective communication skills with the ability to explain complex technical concepts to both technical and non-technical stakeholders.
- Strong communication skills in English (both oral and written).
- Tools: Basic knowledge on handling mechanical, electrical and electronic tools.
- Able to perform simple network configuration.
- Field experience in successful field service and maintenance of mobile robots or automation solutions in manufacturing lines or warehouses
- Expert in accessing industrial sites and identifying potential challenges in deployment
- Expert in working with IT teams and understanding networking systems
- Strong electrical & mechanical systems assembly/inspection experience
- Experienced in electrical harness and assembly operations
- Experienced in working with PLCs
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- The ability to work well in a fast-paced, distributed environment is crucial
Desired Skills and Languages:
PLC Programming, Electrical components, and wiring diagrams, Linux / Unix operating systems